[nagdu] Cleaning Ears

Dan Sweeney daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 21:38:55 UTC 2010

 Jess,

What I use is "VirBic" Animal Health - epi-otic which is a prescription that
I get from the vet. It is anti-irritants, anti-adhesive which prevents
microbial attachment.
It varied in price a lot from one vet to the other ( $30.00 to 16.75 ) so,
you may want to shop around.
Scout had a yeast infection in his ears about 5 or 6 months ago, and this
has worked wonders for him, and the great thing is it smells Apple Blossoms.
 I certainly hope   this helps a little.
Daniel and Scout