[nagdu] harness pouch

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Sep 4 02:01:10 UTC 2010

Sherri, just to let you know, I found out that the harness pouch that I was
given is actually the sign that says something like "Don't pet working dog"
and it was purchased from Guide Dogs Incorporated for $20. The sign is a
small pouch that fits over the harness with two straps. The pouch has GDUI's
logo on it but I don't think the sign does and thsign is basically a small
pouch in itself and has room enough for pooh bags and maybe a foldable water
bowl or things like that.

That's about all I know. I'm not sure where else to get harness pouchs or
signs like it.