[nagdu] Cab drivers in DC pass blind people with guide dogs

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 6 19:40:10 UTC 2010

Dan,
    If it were to happen in Florida, you would file a complaint with the law
enforcement agency that has jurisdiction in that geographic area. I would
also file a complaint with the county Public Transportation Commission or
whatever the name of the governmental agency might be in that county that
regulates/licenses cab drivers and/or cab companies.There is plenty of
florida case law concerning this in Hillsborough County, as Merry and I have
either filed or advocated on at least five cases here!

Fraternally yours,
Marion