[nagdu] going nomail

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Sep 7 02:49:32 UTC 2010

There is a no mail setting -- although our software does not call it
that -- as some others do.

If you choose your personal options link at the bottom of each
message, and log on option on page that comes up.  You will need to
use your password, and there is a button to mail it to you, if you
don't know it.  Once logged in a page will come up with options on
it, including subscribing and unsubscribing, then a bunch of personal
options, the first of which is to receive mail or not, receiving mail
is of course the default.  Other options below that are for digest
mode, format of digest, acknowledgement of messages etc.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920