[nagdu] EXTERNAL: Reasonable Accommodation?

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Sep 7 15:50:00 UTC 2010

Tami,
Just read that you are in a trailer park. I know that isn't the PC term,
but my understanding is that it isn't your front yard. It belongs to the
manager and he/she can make whatever rules they want. The trailer is
yours, the land is not. So yes, he's correct that Mitsy is off-leash
even if it is right out in what you think of as your front yard.
Again, I still fail to see why this is blindness related. And what is
OCB? Who cares if you got "turned in"? What does that mean exactly?