[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Reasonable Accommodation?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 18:19:43 UTC 2010

No, not fun.  And crazy.  If it *were* for sure a blindness/guide dog issue,
I could use the federal system.  There are aspects of the situation that
*might* enable me to get recourse under federal law, only it's a lot of gray
area, it seems.  But like so many of our mutual acquaintances, I have no
wish to try to manipulate the system to make a federal case out of something
that isn't by simply using the fact of my blindness as some sort of
leverage.  Sigh.

Good q	uestions, though, and they help me understand things a bit better.
Can't solve a problem if you can't figure out what it is.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney