[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Cab drivers in DC pass blind people withguide dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Sep 8 15:52:02 UTC 2010

In answer to Tracy's question:
The following sounds like an urban legend but I have been assured that it
isn't, many years ago a midget, don't know if that's really the right term
any more, a very short person who had a pituitary problem went to GEB and
was matched, supposedly with a large sized cocker.

Anyone know about this, an old time grad who's had a dog thirty years
assured me this happened.
 It sounds like I'm being funny, maybe but I'm absolutely serious.
It might have been, hmmm, a cocker mixed with something like a lab, don't
remember the story in every detail.

Dan and the horse, I mean big dog, Carter