[nagdu] Italian greyhound guide dog?

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 21:30:10 UTC 2010

Oh dear, Gary! That is Rusty to the tee. We had no problem finding
someone to walk him this weekend while we go to the state convention.
We just asked his girlfriends! One, Carolyn, said she, and I quoted,
"would not mind at all. He is such a sweetheart, and I would love to
walk him for you!" She said she wouldn't accept payment, but we plan
on surprising her with $30 for her help with pup and kitty.

I think it may indeed be a male poodle thing. Rusty is 10 years old
and has *always* flirted with the girls/ladies, according to Mike. It
is both endearing and annoying at times. LOL

Good to know it's not just Rusty,