[nagdu] flirting with chicks

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Sep 10 12:51:36 UTC 2010

Chasing women is not strictly a poodle thing.  Ben loves to meet the
ladies and charm them with his big brown eyes.  He's a love 'em and leave
'em kinda guy though; after a couple of minutes making a chick feel really
special, he's off to explore other interests. He's such a guy!  I always
think he should have gone to some single dude, but he's got the old
married lady instead.

My shepherd Nestor was a peeping tom.  When we went in the ladies room at
work, he'd always stick his head under the wall into the next stall and
have a look at whoever was in there.
Tracy