[nagdu] [Flagdu] Samsung Haven & Gusto

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Sep 10 17:41:19 UTC 2010

The Haven has been positively reviewed and mentioned in a number of
places.  Apparently it is pretty successful.  I have seen nothing
anywhere abou5t a "Gusto" that doesn't mean it isn't accessible, bu5t
who knows.  Nuance produces test to speech software, such as
Eloquence that JAWS and others use, or Vocalizer in the Stream.  They
also develop the Talks screen reader used on various phones.
So, just telling you Nuance wouldn't necessarily indicate whether or
not a phone is accessible.

Dave

         David Andrews and long white cane Harry, dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920