[nagdu] First time cruises with and without a guide dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 21:32:54 UTC 2010

We have started this discussion on my blind cooks list, because a cruise
also offers a lot of different food options, if you would like to join in on
this you are welcome to, it also continues on my
http://www.echevarritravel.wordpress.com blog as well as my new yahoo group
page.

If you cannot get around the capcha with yahoo you can subscribe by sending
an e-mail to
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com you may need to get into yahoo,
to read the beginning of the discussion or go to the achieves on nfbnet.org
and go to blind-cooks and read the posting from today 9/11/2010.  There are
not that many on that day.

So please and join in the discussion.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com