[nagdu] Question about First Time Cruising, activies, food, and guide dogs and caring for your diabetes

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 12:19:06 UTC 2010

I am posting this to multiple lists by request, since people have said they
don't want to go to yahoo to read up on this.  So please forgive multiple
posts.

And yes this is relevant blindness, guide dogs, travel, if you are diabetic
and need to know about the food and how you can take care of your diabetes
while away.

Also if you have questions, please wait until I finish posting today. I will
send e-mail when I have finished so you can make comments or e-mail me off
list.

Thank you.