[nagdu] Back again

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 19 22:42:40 UTC 2010

Cindy,
    Welcome home! I am assuming you mean that Iowa is planning to form a
state NAGDU division! If this is so, the NAGDU Board has a few things to
help you along on this endeavor. Please give me a call when you have the
chance so we can chat about some of the details. My contact information is
below my signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users