[nagdu] STORY OF SURVIVAL: 9/11 survivor offers inspiration for Iowa blind

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Tue Sep 21 11:13:07 UTC 2010

Ginger, thanks for sharing.  Michael is a great guy, and pretty funny, no,
really  funny too!  I really enjoyed sitting at the table with him at the
Wisconsin NFB State Convention this past spring, and was very moved by his
personal occurrances of September 11, 2001.  I don't think I have ever heard
silence like that before.

Steve