[nagdu] Welcome Joyce

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 22 13:21:34 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce.
Welcome to the list!
Kia is a lovely dog name, IMO.  My dog Ben is also from TSE, and he's also
a very handsome black lab.  Some days I envy him when I'm trying to pick
out what to wear to work.  He's always elegant in basic black.
Ben is my 6th guide dog.  The others were from GDB in San Rafael.
I live in northern New Jersey with my husband and my retired guide, Echo.
I work in Manhattan as a computer programmer for a large hospital.
Benny will be 6 in a couple weeks.  He's a brat, but he has some fine
qualities, too.
Anyway, that's my little intro. Again, welcome!
Tracy