[nagdu] Fw: Are you the same company as the other one doing documentary series?

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Fri Sep 24 15:57:01 UTC 2010

Re: Are you the same company as the other one doing documentary series?Here's what Rebecca Hays has to say about her company.

I still don't know how she got my name.  she may have gotten it from a few people in the new York City area.  I did call her to ask how she heard my name and about the media companies.

Here's her answer to the second question.

Margo and Arrow