[nagdu] Home Made Dog Food

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:33:42 UTC 2010

This is the list of items I was told by GDF.

taboo is grapes, chocolate, caffeine, raisin, human vitamin supplements, milk and other dairy products accept for eggs, salt, stuff in taco
seasoning even the mild ones are toxic with the salt and other ingredients in them, if you dog is okay that is great.

Salt biggie no no.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>