[nagdu] Home Made Dog Food

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Sep 24 17:47:30 UTC 2010

Milk?!  Echo is dairy-intolerant, but all my other dogs have loved a bit
of dairy.  Bit of cheese, a little milk, or, the best, a bit of ice cream!
When I was in school learning computer programming, many times I'd drag my
tired self home and me and my dog Nestor would share a little ice cream.
It was the high point of our day. Never did us any harm, in moderation.
Tracy