[nagdu] Traveling Advice

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 16:11:57 UTC 2010

Whether it works or not seems to be a day-to-day thing for me. That is, the help. I often do ask for help because the change to a new flight is needing to be done more quickly than I can do it by trail and error. Lately, though, I've been checking it out, and if it is close enough that I can get directions that work, I take that option and ask along the way if doubts arise. And sometimes that just depends on how adventurous I'm feeling that day.

CL