[nagdu] Travel Advice

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 18:06:04 UTC 2010

Thank you Joyce, I have been a member for a few years now and also been a travel agent who happens to be blind and try to help my brothers and sisters here.  I try my best.  But like you say everyone has opinions but to be in an industry that can help all of use, should also be respected.

I am leaving like this, I have helped many members on the list with there travel plans like honeymoons and family vacations; with and without their guide dogs.

I give not only as a professional but also going through these with my guide dog as well.

And I get a little aggravated when things like this happens. I have left other lists because there titles and attitudes got in the way, which since we are all blind, and no one pays us to do this, that we should remember we are all in the same boat.

Thank you for the kind words Joyce and hope one day to meet you at our National Convention in July.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>