[nagdu] Extra headings and Original posts

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 15:30:16 UTC 2010

I have actually not found getting individual e-mails so bad. I use
GMail, so the e-mails get put together in a "conversation," cutting
down on the number of e-mails to check off. If I'm not interested in a
topic (say, how to clean up urine with a sanitary pad <_<), I can just
click on the entire conversation and delete it. Do you use GMail? If
so, I definitely recommend going to individual e-mails.

However, if you prefer digest mode still, you could do searches (with
JAWS, CTRL+F) to find 'subject,' which should get you to the next
e-mail. Other than that, I don't have any good ideas...I always
thought headings should be placed at the beginning of each e-mail, but
that's why I use GMail conversations and love them now that I know how
to use them.

On 9/30/10, Joyce Pratt <jcp54 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am really enjoying our discussions since joining this list. However...it
> is difficult to find the next message....there seems to be all sorts of
> extra headings and previous original messages in between.   When using the
> digest format....that is very tedious.   It still is better than getting all
> those individual message every day.....
>
> Is there anyway to strip a message of extra stuff??
>
> Joyce Cass Pratt and
> Seeing Eye Guide KIA!

~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!
Treasure Chest for the Blind: http://blindtreasurechest.blogspot.com