[nagdu] Extra headings and Original posts

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Sep 30 17:25:43 UTC 2010

Joyce,

There is really no easy way to move from new message to new message in the
daily digest.

I actually subscribe to both daily digest and individual email with two
separate email accounts.  sometimes my ISP does crazy things and as a
moderator I was missing important things.  anyway I find the individual
email much faster to get through.

I like Jewel's solution.  I may have to check out Gmail more closely.

Julie