[nagdu] heading back to bed had surgery tuesday still not feeling better

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 18:20:08 UTC 2010

Sorry to here of that.  Hope all goes well.  Those of us who live in the NY tristate area know that today's weather adds to a good excuse to stay in and sleep... So... Capitalize on this.

In the event that you need an immediate response from me, please email me at my gmail address. The address is:
william.odonnell1 at gmail.com
Thank you.