[nagdu] American Legion Auxiliary Raising Funds for ServiceDogfor Disabled Idaho Veteran

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 21:57:38 UTC 2010

just let the school know and they will take it back, there are plenty of people in waiting lists looking for a dog.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>