[nagdu] Spring fever? Where?

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 16:29:53 UTC 2011

Ahhh, life in New Orleans!  Spring arrived about two weeks ago.  Blue
skies, lovely breezes smelling of plants beginning to bloom.  The sun
is shining and the leaves are green.  I got my first sunburn last week.
This is a very grown up and mature way of saying nya nya niya!!
ahem...

The dogs are loving it but are shedding like mad.  Yesterday we walked
to the streetcar and they enjoyed getting out and stretching their legs.

Rox and the Botanical Barkers:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"The only problem with troubleshooting is, sometimes, trouble shoots
back."
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl