[nagdu] Welcome / Spring??? It's already Summer!

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 00:48:37 UTC 2011

Welcome Sheila. I am Mardi in Tucson Arizona. I am working my third guide,a
Belgian Shepherd. My previous guides were Siberian Huskies. All my dogs were
trained with the help of a private trainer. I use my dog from a wheelchair.I
enjoy this list and I am sure you will also.Spring????? I think Spring got
bypassed by Summer. It has been very HOT here. Like in the high 90s. Shaman
is already wearing his boots so he won't burn his feet and his cooler jacket
to keep him cool.  Have a great day,  Mardi and Shaman and Nala,retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/