[nagdu] Emotional Support Dog Article

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Tue Apr 5 14:16:22 UTC 2011

Hi all.

I realize that the ADA doesn't apply, but what I didn't realize is
that the FHA had a provision for emotional support animals.  Learn
something new...  I had thought that the judge was reading more into
the law than what was there.  My mistake.

I just hope that this doesn't happen too often, because while this
tenet may have won in the court of law, the court of public opinion is
much less certain.

Aaron