[nagdu] Emotional Support Dog Article

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 5 18:44:42 UTC 2011

Cheryl,
    The ADA applies to specific circumstances, e.g., employment (Title I),
public (governmental) entities (Title II), private entities that provide
public accommodations (TitleIII), and telecommunications (Title IV). The ADA
is enforced by the Department of Justice and the Federal Transit Authority
if the discrimination involves transportation services other than air
carriers. The Fair Housing Act applies to housing accommodations and is
under the jurisdiction of the Federal Housing Authority. HTH!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala