[nagdu] Issuing dogs at 18 months - is it too young?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 00:18:22 UTC 2011

Well, I think you're right there.  Depends on the individual dog and
individual handler, both.

Still!  I have to honestly admit that the notion of putting even a
relatively mature youngster to work as a guide gives me the willies in a big
way!  I always find myself thinking of Doogie Howser for some reason.
/grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney