[nagdu] Issuing dogs at 18 months - is it too young?

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Wed Apr 6 00:39:13 UTC 2011

Rox,
My other thought is that if the dog comes through a formal dog guide agency,
why the heck would they say the dog is ready to go if it is not?  Liability
comes to mind.  However, there are those cases where the dog does start to
show or regress to more immature behaviors, but this probably has more to do
with matching than anything else.  Great topic to discuss though.

Thanks,
Steve