[nagdu] workplace issues was Puppy raising Question

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Apr 8 01:50:27 UTC 2011

Tami,

I would highly recommend keeping records of your training sessions.  It's
really the only documentation potentially available that could show that
your dog is indeed trained.

When I approached my supervisor with wanting to bring Monty to work with me,
the fact that I owner train never came up.  I just said that I'd like to use
my guide dog at work.  My supervisor said okay and that was pretty much
that.   Perhaps it makes a difference that my supervisor is an attorney and
is very aware of the laws. *smile*  Honestly though, he was a really great
guy who I enjoyed working with.  Too bad he didn't seek reelection.

HTH
Julie