[nagdu] How do any of you deal with small children wanting to touch your guide dog

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Apr 8 12:41:17 UTC 2011

My second dog loved being petted. She loved it so much that I couldn't allow it. I have a not so polite term I used to describe her.
For the safety of us as a working team, I had to not allow petting. It isn't about what the dog likes per se.
Britney, I'm wondering why you feel bad? And, assuming you want to change things, what could you have done differently?