[nagdu] Your Dog Speaks German?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 8 17:50:20 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    A little more than a year ago we had this exchange about my interest in
teaching my dog German commands. Well, I now have a "bilingual" dog! When
people hear me give him his commands, I frequently am asked, "Does your dog
speak German??" I generally reply, "If he did, I would be a rich man!" They
usually laugh and admit that they meant to say, "understand", rather than
"speak"! Nonetheless, my "German speaking dog" opens up a lot of
conversations!

Fraternally yours,
Marion