[nagdu] Contacting Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed Apr 13 16:33:56 UTC 2011

Hello Karen, Deanna and Debby,

As secretary, I decided I should make this correction, as Marion
inadvertently switched the emails, which, since Deanna's name is in the
second one, you may have figured out already! So the first email mentioned
in Marion's post is actually Debby's, the second email is Deanna's. Hope
you're not totally confused (grin.) Maybe our president's coffee pot isn't
working (lol.)
Sherrill