[nagdu] should guides be given a second owner if it doesn't work out with the first owner?

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Apr 13 22:53:33 UTC 2011

Welcome Britteny!

My understanding has always been that if a dog is reissued that it undergoes
an extensive evaluation and any necessary training.   I think it's also hard
to know exactly where a dog picked up bad habits.  It could have been in the
puppy home, with the first handler, in the kennels or just a creative dog.
I don't see any problem with reissueing a dog as long as it meets the
regular requirements met by any dog placed from that program.

Julie