[nagdu] should guides be given a second owner if it doesn't work out with the first owner?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:53:03 UTC 2011

Britany, with all due respect, the year it took it would haven taken with any dog. It takes six months to a year on average, some more some less I'm sure, to have a really good, team. You are new to the dog no matter what. I got a dog who was out twice before I had her. At first I was upset about this, but I figured she deserved a chance and decided to give it to her. She was a marvelous dog. So relax and enjoy Harvard, who you say has changed your life. If it is for the better, train the dog to do what you want it to do and/or get the help you need. The dogs and we, too, are all just works in progress.