[nagdu] You all are terrific! Great input on Pilot Dogs

Karen Alexander kalex710 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 03:28:24 UTC 2011

I must say I have been wonderfully overwhelmed by the thoughtful and
balanced input given by those on the NAGDU list.

You all are terrific! Truly I have to say that "dog people" are interesting,
knowledgeable, quirky, funny, passionate, and compassionate. I know I will
think of more adjectives after I send this eMail. /smile/

Thank you for the wonderful input regarding Pilot Dogs, guide dog training,
making decisions and personal stories. I am learning so much.

I feel like I've found "kindred" spirits and am looking forwarded to making
new friends.

Thank you.

humbly,

Carin