[nagdu] Grave problems with Pilot Dogs program

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Fri Apr 15 12:00:01 UTC 2011

Hi Dar,

This was work. I am an artist who got juried into National Shows. We
took the bus to Buffalo, NY and at the opening  I was told that my
art was used for the poster and postcards.  Then we flew to
Nacogdoches, Texas the day after the Buffalo, NY opening.  The
openings were very crowded and my guide was great. The streets were
very busy and my Pilot dog was great.  We had a blast of a good time
in our travels.  I did get home in time to play my flute in church.
Next art trip will be back to Buffalo, NY next month and Penn State
in State College, PA.

Passle