[nagdu] Follow

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 15 12:31:17 UTC 2011

Hi Rox.
My Benny isn't a keen follower, either.  He's an independent thinker. He's
a  labrador, with cat or shepherd tendencies.  He'll follow someone for a
little while, if I want him to, but then he'll decide that's too dull and
we'll lose them, if I don't check periodically.  I rather like it that he
doesn't get locked in to follow mode.  I'd swear my shepherd would follow
someone off a cliff, once he got into follow mode.  But poor Nestor was an
anxious guy, and follow must have been easier for him than always worrying
about making the right decisions.  Ben doesn't care; he figures he's
always right.
Tracy