[nagdu] should guides be given a second ownerifitdoesn'tworkoutwith the first owner?

Diana Dawne drdawne at samobile.net
Fri Apr 15 18:42:19 UTC 2011

I have read with interest what you all have posted on this subject and
I thought your ideas are interesting and mine is hardly necessary but
the more I think about it the more important I think my idea for me
anyway is so I'll share it with you.

If I have chosen a program that must be that I am willing to place my
faith and trust in that program otherwise frankly shouldn't I leave?
If I trust the program shouldn't I trust that the instructors would
have evaluated the dog they want to give me A school wants successes
not failures so if I trust the program to do the right thing by me
wouldn't their choosing a reissued dog be part of my belief in them?

All of us know of instances where bad matches have happened and the dog
was not a reissued dog.  What would make this any different.

Bright Blessings,

Diana & that Very Magical and Enchanting Guide Dog Fuller Brush

--
Diana Dawne PHD
phone and fax: good for  The United States and Canada 18775232688
email: drdawne at samobile.net