[nagdu] should guidesbegivenasecond ownerifitdoesn'tworkoutwiththe first owner?

Sarah Clark goldflash9 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 17 18:35:34 UTC 2011

Hi Tami,

I know people that have poodles love them.  Though I don't know what it is,
I do know that there is just something about them.  My husband's family had
a minature poodle during his teens, and he has always said he thought that
dog was the coolest dog ever, and incredibly smart.

Someone else I know of has a small poodle as a pet (either a toy or
minature--not sure).  Their poodle's name is Jocqe.  When they'd go away
they'd put Jocqe in the basement, so they started telling each other to get
Jocqe and put him in the basement.  Pretty quickly Jocqe figured out what
that meant so they started having to spell it -- put Jocqe in the
B-a-s-e-m-e-n-t.  Guess what, it wasn't long before Jocqe figured out that
one too. So they finally just started calling it dinner or something like
that.  I guess that one has worked.

Sarah & Miguel