[nagdu] Bill of Rights statement Concerning Health, Temperment, & Behavior

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:11:50 UTC 2011

what about anything in reference to removal of dog from school?

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Member of NACTA.com
Member of ASTA.org

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.