[nagdu] Bill of Rights statement Concerning Health, Temperment, & Behavior

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 19 09:42:23 UTC 2011

Lisa,
    Here is the statement I have written. I believe that the phrase "all
known...." adequately covers what you are sharing. What do you think?

The training program shall fully disclose to the consumer, in writing and in
the accessible format of the consumer's choice, all known issues concerning
the dog's health, temperament, behavior, and training prior to placement.

Fraternally yours,
Marion