[nagdu] What trainers don't know

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 17:11:43 UTC 2011

I'll let you know the follow up when more information is available.  This
all happened yesterday or the day before, so the evening news story was more
about the emotional/shocking side of it than the practical.  They did
dutifully toss in some quotes from the doctor and the hospital
administration, so the news there is that we can't expect them to be perfect
all the time and if sometimes that means sticking a sharp knife in some
kid's good eye because you lost your sense of direction, then you just have
to learn to suck it up and quit whining about it.  We got around to the
other eye in the end, didn't we?  /lol/  The family has contacted a lawyer,
so that part of the story does make sense.

Glad I was able to communication something or other about guide dogs before
I got rabies from listening to the news.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney