[nagdu] should guides be given asecond ownerifitdoesn'tworkoutwith the first owner?

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 19 20:28:07 UTC 2011

Hi Sara:

I'm not sure if Bogart would counter surf but he is very tall and his head is perfectly at table/counter height so I'm sure the temptation must be there. To be honest he is really quite good. I was thinking about that the other day when I left a box of girl guide cookies sitting on the end table, only feet from where he sleeps at night with no worries he'd get into them. So it is just embarrassing when you are at a restaurant and you don't notice your dog has gotten up from his down position, is now sitting like a good boy with his chin resting on the table. :)

I'm hoping to get caught up on my emails eventually but where are you getting your poodle from? You'll love it I'm sure.

Gary