[nagdu] I love my new freedom!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 21 18:38:56 UTC 2011

Hi Margeaux.
Welcome to the list!  Glad you're enjoying your new dog.  I've had guide
dogs for more than 30 years now, and it's still great.  I'd have thought
it would get to be old hat, but no.
Junebug's name sounds familiar, somehow.  Was she a featured dog in a
recent GDB newsletter?

Oh, I'm Tracy.  I live in Jersey and work in New York City.  I've had 5
dogs from good old GDB San Rafael, but my current dog is from The Seeing
Eye.  He's a very handsome black lab Named Ben.
Tracy