[nagdu] GDA Ownership Agreement

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 20:05:41 UTC 2011

Sara,

Tami Smith-Kinney

Sarah,

That makes perfect sense to me.  So long as you trust your school and
yourself and vice versa, choosing to forego ownership is a perfectly
reasonable choice.

The inclusion of animal control and other civil authorities in cases of
determining abuse and what action should be taken to stop it if it exists
also makes sense.  That's what the cops are there for, to investigate and
deter crimes like animal abuse.

Retaining ownership of harnesses makes sense, not just because of the
program's identity association with the harness but because those things are
expensive! I'm sure the programs don't pay as much for a leather harness as
I would because they're buying them in bulk, but the price per unit has
still got be a bit steep.  The leather alone, if you're silly enough to
price it out knowing you will probably never get around to making your own
leather harness although that would be fun, is fairly spendy.

Besides, you can get a couple of nice, tailor-made, easy-maintainence
harnesses in the colors of your choice for that kinda money, and they'll be
made by someone who knows what they're doing.  /lol/  Love my Pawpower
Creations creations!