[nagdu] GDA Ownership Agreement

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 23:49:04 UTC 2011

Yeah.  Wonder if we can find a puppy for each of us to raise with our own
hands and with total control of every thing about the dog every second of
every day...  Or maybe we should genetically design a perfect guide dog,
have total control from the get-go!  That way, we could each have a puppy
that doesn't chew, bark, vomit, mess, rip, shred, run around crazily,
discover it's new loud grown up bark at 2 o'clock in the morning...

Ah, what the heck.  It we can take genetic engineering that far, why don't
we just have it born a guide dog by instinct?  We could make it genetically
flea-free, rabies-free, accident-free...  /lol/  Maybe even have it born
with a guide dog harness already on its body?  Whaddaya think?

Home training is also a very attractive option for me, for a number of
reasons.  But, as you say, a lot depends.

Tami Smith-Kinney