[nagdu] New to the list

B Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 23 02:17:35 UTC 2011

Oh Julie thank You. One of my questions that keeps popping up in my mind is
air travel with my dog. I will come back from Morris Town with her/him, and
a month later will be traveling to Florida with her/him on a Family
vacation.
I am not certain how airlines work with us who have dogs and what all I
should know. I'm certain the Seeing Eye will explain all that when I go for
my training, but it's  a topic I wonder about.
Bertha