[nagdu] Letting Someone Else Work Your Dog

Diana Dawne drdawne at samobile.net
Sat Apr 23 15:45:54 UTC 2011

I have in the past allowed another person to work the Brush but I have
decided that for me this is not a good idea.  My reason is my Brush is
very much like my toothbrush he's mine and I am so selfish I don't want
to share him!  laughter.

Seriously though I doubt any serious harm is done from someone else
working your dog I have just decided for me it is not a good idea.

Bright Blessings,

Diana & that Very Magical and Enchanting Guide Dog Fuller Brush

--
Diana Dawne PHD
phone and fax: good for  The United States and Canada 18775232688
email: drdawne at samobile.net